WEBSITE LEGAL STATEMENTS
1. LEGAL INFO
Individual company with registered office in Località Cescatti 3 / B, 38050 Sant'Orsola Terme TN, Italy
VAT number, IT 02428950220
R.E.A .: TN - 223900
2. LEGAL CONDITIONS
1. Ruggero Pallaoro (hereinafter: Ruggero Pallaoro) thanks you for visiting this website (hereinafter: Website). Access to and use of the Site are subject to the following terms and conditions of ownership and copyright (hereinafter: Conditions) which must always be respected. If it is not your intention to accept the Terms, please leave the Site.
2. The information, the photographic material, the products and in general all the material contained in the Site (hereinafter: Material) must be understood as being the exclusive property of Ruggero Pallaoro of its assignors and may be used exclusively for personal and non-commercial purposes or professional. In any case, every copy, even partial, of each Material must include information on the exclusive property of Ruggero Pallaoro as well as any other information on the property contained in the Material itself.
3. The Ruggero Pallaoro brand, and the Ruggero Pallaoro logo featured on the Site in any form and in connection with any use thereof, whether registered or not, are and will remain the exclusive property of Ruggero Pallaoro and is expressly prohibited, for any reason or purpose, the use even if for personal and non-commercial or professional purposes as well as the reproduction, distribution, publication, transmission, modification in whole or in part, as well as the sale.
4. The recording, memorization, multiplication in copies, reproduction, further publication, display, exhibition, transmission, distribution, transfer, translation, transposition, modification, or even partial sale of the Material is forbidden (regardless of whether they are images, photographs, texts, videos, trademarks and in general the elements and materials and any creative expression made available on this site) in any form and by any means (electronic, mechanical, telematic, by means of photocopies, prints, microfilms, recordings on any support magnetic, including CD rom, or other) without prior written authorization from Ruggero Pallaoro. The Materials are the exclusive property, or in any case in the legitimate possession and use, of Ruggero Pallaoro, who does not assume any responsibility or provide any guarantee, for any reason, on the use by the User of any Material intended to be illegitimate in any case .
5. Ruggero Pallaoro, without prejudice to the mandatory limits of the law, assumes no liability if the materials contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
6. The Materials may be subject to changes or updates without notice. Ruggero Pallaoro also reserves the unquestionable right to make changes and / or improvements, without warning and at any time, to the image, the products, the texts, the software applications present on the Site. Despite the precautions taken, such applications and programs software may have malfunctions and may contain viruses or other harmful elements. Ruggero Pallaoro, without prejudice to the mandatory limits of the law, assumes no responsibility in this regard.
7. The User assumes, on an exclusive basis, the total and unconditional responsibility for any losses, costs and damages, direct and / or indirect of any nature and entity that may derive from the use of the Site.
8. Ruggero Pallaoro, without prejudice to the mandatory limits of the law, is in no way responsible for the websites accessed through this Ruggeropallaoro website. It cannot therefore be held liable in any way, without prejudice to the mandatory limits of the law, for any reason, cause or title, of the content of the linked sites themselves nor can it be held responsible for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damage related to the use of this website or other websites accessed through a hypertext link.
9. All images, photographs, texts, videos, trademarks and in general the elements and materials and any creative expression sent to the Site or to Ruggero Pallaoro by the user, except for the personal data provided by the User (name, surname and e-mail address) as indicated below, will be treated as non-confidential and will be irrevocably and free of charge, with their dispatch or shipment, to Ruggero Pallaoro who will have the unconditional right (but will not be obliged) to the registration, memorization, multiplication in copies, reproduction, further publication, display, exhibition, transmission, distribution, transfer, translation, transposition, modification, or sale. Therefore, the sending of such information, ideas and materials will be considered as a consent to their free use by Ruggero Pallaoro who will have no obligation to pay compensation to you or to third parties, unless this is not expressly required by law.
10. The User will be held responsible for all images, photographs, texts, videos, trademarks and in general the elements and materials and any creative expression sent to the Site.
11. Although not governed by these terms and conditions of use of this site, reference is made exclusively to Italian law. Any invalidity and / or nullity of one of these conditions will not render the remaining ones invalid and / or void, which will therefore continue to have full effect.
12. Any disputes related to the interpretation of the aforementioned terms and conditions of use of this site and / or the use of the site itself will be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Trento - Italy -
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE SITE
This website ("Website") is owned by RUGGERO PALLAORO, owner of the trademark "RUGGERO PALLAORO". Access to and use of this Website is subject to the following terms and conditions. RUGGERO PALLAORO reserves the right to change the Conditions periodically. The changes will be effective from the date of their registration on the Website. Use of this Website implies acceptance of the Conditions. We therefore recommend careful reading. In case of non-acceptance of these Conditions, the Website must not be used. It is understood that "Website" means the web pages (individually and as a whole considered, both in their external appearance and in their internal content) under the domain "ruggeropallaoro.it" and "ruggeropallaoro.com", the layouts and graphic contents , html codes, layout and structure, organization, content selection, coordination, look and feel, technologies and computer programs, processes and methods used for the operation of the Website and, in general, the constituent elements of the Website.
USE OF MATERIALS
RUGGERO PALLAORO maintains this website to provide information. The materials and documents contained and published on this Web Site ("RUGGERO PALLAORO Materials"), of whatever nature, are made public only for informational or promotional purposes and unless otherwise indicated they are the full and exclusive property of RUGGERO PALLAORO or in any case of its assignees, who hold the copyright and for the entire duration of the protection provided for by the law; any use that is not expressly provided for is to be considered prohibited. This Website must be used exclusively for private, personal and non-commercial use. The RUGGERO PALLAORO Materials on this Website may be downloaded or copied only for personal non-commercial use. On RUGGERO PALLAORO Materials downloaded or copied no right, title or interest is obtained. The Website, the material contained therein and the software related thereto may not be reproduced (except for personal non-commercial use), published, transmitted, distributed, displayed, removed, deleted, added, otherwise modified, used to give rise to derivative works, sold or purchased. Any other use of the material on this Website is prohibited, including reproduction for purposes other than personal non-commercial use, modification, distribution or republication, except for the express written consent of RUGGERO PALLAORO. Furthermore, the use or display, for any purpose, of RUGGERO PALLAORO Materials on other websites or on computers connected via the network is not permitted. In the event of violation of the Conditions, permission to use the RUGGERO PALLAORO Material ceases and the user will be responsible for the immediate destruction of any copy of the aforementioned RUGGERO PALLAORO Material. Unauthorized use of the RUGGERO PALLAORO Materials may result in violation of regulatory provisions protecting copyright and trademarks as well as privacy, advertising and information regulations. It is absolutely forbidden to create a link to the RUGGERO PALLAORO Website on the third-party website without the prior written consent of RUGGERO PALLAORO.
DISCLAIMER - NO WARRANTIES AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
The information contained on this Web Site is published exclusively for general information. The material on this Website may contain inaccuracies or spelling errors. RUGGERO PALLAORO can in no case be held responsible for any loss or damage caused or resulting from the reliance placed by users on information obtained from or through the Website. It is the user's responsibility to evaluate the information and the various contents present on the Website. The Website, the material and the information contained therein are subject to change, periodically and at any time, without the need for prior or subsequent notice. RUGGERO PALLAORO offers no warranty of any kind, expressed or implied in connection with the Website or the information, elements, software or materials contained therein and expressly disclaims any responsibility with reference to the above; consequently RUGGERO PALLAORO cannot be considered responsible, for any reason, cause or title for any damage, of any type and entity, direct or indirect, deriving or connected with the use, impossibility of use or execution of information, elements and materials contained on the Website, even if RUGGERO PALLAORO was aware of the possible production of damages. Without limitation to what is specified above, any information, material or content on the site is provided "AS APPEARS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDED BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY 'SATISFACTORY, APPROPRIATE FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, REASONABLE CARE AND CAPACITY OR ABSENCE OF INFRINGEMENT. By using the information, elements or materials contained on the Website the user is solely responsible for any loss, cost, expense or damage, direct or indirect, of any kind and entity, arising from or relating to the use of the Website The user is therefore obliged to indemnify and hold harmless RUGGERO PALLAORO from any kind of claim for damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees, caused or related to the use of the Website.
The trademarks and logos (collectively hereinafter the "Trademarks") on the Website are registered or unregistered Trademarks of RUGGERO PALLAORO. The contents of this Web Site cannot be interpreted in any way as a concession, implicit or otherwise, of any license or right to use the Trademarks present on the Website, without the written agreement of RUGGERO PALLAORO. The illicit or illegitimate use of the Trademarks on the Website, or any other content on the Website, except as expressly provided herein, is strictly prohibited.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
Ruggero Pallaoro offers for sale, on www.ruggeropallaoro.com.it, only products made by him exclusively with his own artistic activity. In consideration of its commercial policy, Ruggero Pallaoro reserves the right not to process orders that do not conform to its commercial policy.
These General Conditions of Sale exclusively regulate the offer, transmission and acceptance of purchase orders for products on www.ruggeropallaoro.com.it among users of www.ruggeropallaoro.com.it and the Seller.
The Seller may not process your purchase orders which do not give sufficient guarantees of solvency or which are incomplete or incorrect or in the event of unavailability of the products. In these cases, we will inform you by e-mail that the contract is not concluded and that the Seller has not carried out your purchase order specifying the reasons. If the products, presented on www.ruggeropallaoro.com.it, are no longer available or for sale at the time of your last access to the site or the sending of the order form, it will be the Seller's responsibility to inform you promptly and in any case within within 24 hours from the day following the day on which you have sent your order to the Seller, the unavailability of the ordered products. In the event that the order form is submitted and the price has been paid, the Seller will reimburse, without undue delay, and with no additional cost what you have already anticipated and the contract will be terminated between the parties.
GUARANTEES AND INDICATION OF PRODUCT PRICES
Only products with the RUGGERO PALLAORO trademark are offered for sale on www.ruggeropallaoro.com, solely handmade by Ruggero Pallaoro. The essential characteristics of the products are presented on www.ruggeropallaoro.com within each product page. The colors of the products offered for sale on www.ruggeropallaoro.com may not exactly correspond to the real ones due to the Internet browser and / or the monitor used by the customer.
Product prices may be subject to updates. Make sure of the final sale price before sending the relevant order form. All products are provided with an identification tag and warranty certificate attached to the product. The Seller, in the case of exercising your right of withdrawal, has the right not to accept the return or to fully reimburse the sums paid for the purchase, in relation to those products that are devoid of the relative tag or that have been altered in the their essential and qualitative characteristics or that have been damaged.
For the payment of the products and their shipping costs and delivery you can follow one of the procedures indicated on the order form.
If credit card payment method is used, the financial information (eg credit / debit card number or expiration date) is never available to the seller and is not recorded by the Ruggero Pallaoro website but solely on third-party servers such as STRIPE and PAYPAL. They will be used by this site only to perform the procedure relating to their purchase or issue refunds in the event of returns, following the exercise of the right of withdrawal.
You can find more information on the following dedicated page: Payments methods
MODIFICATION AND UPDATING
The General sale Conditions may be amended from time to time in consideration of possible regulatory changes. The new Terms of Sale shall be effective from the date of publication on www.ruggeropallaoro.com.
APPLICABLE LAW - DISPUTES
The terms and conditions contained in this Web Site are interpreted and governed by Italian law. Any dispute arising from the interpretation and application of these terms and conditions or use of this Web Site shall be exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Trento - Italy. By using this Website you consent to the jurisdiction and venue of such court.